Join this group of men committed to a week of sharing, learning, and serving through different projects. Connect heart to heart with Dominican & Haitian men to encourage each other in our common and particular journeys of growth as leaders in our families, communities and work environments. The vision is to build stronger families & communities and transform cultures by encouraging and building men to be servant leaders where they are. Spouses welcome! Special “ladies only” projects planned throughout the week.
– To grow in our understanding of Spanish & Haitian cultures
– Support and participate in various one-day men’s conferences
– Worship together with Dominican churches
– Fuel passion for men’s ministry & outreach
– Build relationships with one another and local Nexo partners
Date: Feb 21-Mar 2, 2020
Cost: $2,450 (10 days) $2,000 (7 days)
All-inclusive travel, lodging, food, transportation, activities & projects.